The Development Bank of Zambia has the following properties and equipment for sale:
1. Lot No. L/19642/M, a few meters Off Great North Road in 10 Miles Area, Chibombo District. Developments on Site include: Two Dormitories, Two Classroom Blocks, Block of 9 Guest Rooms, Reception Building, Restaurant on 4842 Square Meters secured by concrete wall fence.
2. S/D 1 of S/D A of farm No. 1591, Nkana East, Kitwe. Developments on site include: Main Building, and two Blocks of offices. The office buildings are large and specious enough to house several companies with adequate parking and is close to the Central Business District.
3. Sub No.22 of Stand No 2898, off Lusaka Road, Highland Residential Area Livingstone. Developments on site include: Main Lodge building with 4 en-suite guest bedrooms, two guest bedrooms, two bathrooms, conference room, dining room, office, bar, reception, lobby, kitchen with pantry, dressing room and three bar toilets. A block of guest rooms, rooms no 5-8 all en-suite, a storeroom and underground water tank storage room
4. QT10-15 Full-automatic block making machine:
5. Specifications- Host Machine, hopper, PLC Control Unit, Hydraulic Unit, Block Receiver, Pallets feeder, 8M conveyor belt, JS750 Concrete mixer, color feeding system, Paving mold, the block making machine in an 8 hour shift will make 35,000 pavers or 15, 000 6’blocks or 10,000 8’blocks equipment is based in Lusaka.
6. S/Plot 1906/M, Off Mungwi Road, Lusaka West, Lusaka. Developments on Site include a Dwelling House, Weighbridge Office and a Guard Room. It is 3.5167 hectares.
7. Stand 8612, Lupenga Road Off Lumumba Road Lusaka-This is a Warehouse right behind Simson Building in the Central Business District of Lusaka.
8. Stand No 2869 Mosi- O – Tunya Road Road next to the courtyard Hotel Victoria falls Livingstone.
9. Sub A of Stand No 2869 Mosi- O – Tunya Road next to the courtyard Hotel Victoria falls Livingstone.
10. Plot 4424/M off Leopards Hill Road, Lusaka-This is a developed 3.3 hectares land, approximately 25 Km east of CBD, 5 minutes’ drive to the main tarred road, 10-15 minutes’ drive to Crossroads Shopping Centre. Developments on site are: Double Storley four-bedroom house, Gym, two swimming pools, 11 Poultry Structures, Milking Parlour for dairy animals, 11 two bedroomed general workers houses, milling building, incubation building, storage building and 2 guard houses. Farm also has a borehole and water tank and is connected to ZESCO line.
Debt Recoveries Department